Improving Patient Health – May PRIME Time Recap
During our May ‘PRIME Time’ livestream, host Karen Rakers, MD sits down with Next Level Medical Provider, Mei Lene Ranada, PA-C to discuss the healthcare methods encompassed in PRIME and how they improve patient lifestyle.
Topics Covered in the Video
- What is the role of a PRIME Medical Provider?
- What is unique about PRIME healthcare delivery?
- What is the process to complete an annual physical with PRIME?
- Why are annual physicals important?
- How are chronic conditions treated under the PRIME program?
- What resources are available to patients under the PRIME program?
- What are some PRIME patient success stories?
- What have you found to be rewarding as a PRIME provider?
- Why should employers be excited about PRIME?
- What is the most important thing you want your patients to remember?
The Next Level PRIME Healthcare Model
As discussed in the video, the healthcare model of PRIME is holistic in nature, seeking to improve the overall lifestyle of the patient through managing chronic conditions, monitoring progress, and providing a roadmap for success. Through our Direct Primary Care approach, PRIME patients have expanded hours of access to their primary care providers, access to various healthcare professionals within the PRIME team, and streamlined access to specialists.
Do You Know About PRIME Health Coaching?
Professional Health Coaching is a unique benefit available to PRIME members and their families! Click below to learn more.PRIME Health Coaching
Taking the Next Step
How would you rate your understanding of Advanced/Direct Primary Care? Understanding the impact of this healthcare model is the first step in onboarding a healthy and robust workforce. Click here to take our interactive quiz made just for you!
With this newfound understanding, many employers are realizing the impact a health workforce has on their bottom line, overall productivity, and employee retention. Speaking directly to a PRIME specialist can help you further understand these benefits! Click here to be redirected to our contact page.